Monday, June 30, 2014

6.30 - 7.6
Monday
off

Tuesday
A.  Snatch; complete 10-12 reps @ 80-85%
B.  BS; 90% x 1 x 2, 80% x 4 x 2
C.  C&J; 70% x 2 x 4 - rest 60 seconds
+
15 MU
15 squat cleans @ 135
15 strict HSPU
12 squat cleans, 155
15 MU
9 squat cleans, 185

A. 165-165-165-165-170-170-170-170-172-172....no misses, felt good 
B. 285-285-250-250
C. Done at 155
+
Jammed my si joint during squatting and I could feel it starting to tighten up during the cj. I will make this conditioning session up sometime this week. 

Wednesday
A.  Muscle Snatch; x 3 x 5 sets
B.  Push Press - build to a 3 RM in 5 attempts
C.  Clean Grip DL x 8 reps @ 80-90% of clean x 3 sets

A.75-85-95-105-115
B. 175-190x
C. 200-200-x 

Tried squeezing this in as something came up for my internship I had to do. Luckily today is my second to last day of it. Hip was a little iffy today so I cut back a few things. 

Thursday
A.  Drop Snatch; 3 attempts @ max double
B.  Jerk Dip; 80% of clean x 5 x 4 sets.. 10 sec. hold in standing position on last rep of each set
C.  BS; 2 reps @ 60% EmOM  x 8 minutes
+
15 minutes
15 CTB pull ups
15 kb swings, 70#

I probably shouldn't have trained yesterday since the hip is still feeling iffy. Gonna sit this one out and be back on track for Saturday. 


Friday
40 minute Z1 bike ride 
5 minutes of graston on my right leg....my right hamstring because I think that is what is causing the hip pain and the right ankle because that is my biggest mobility issue right now. 
5 minute cold bath 
Compression 

Saturday
A.  Snatch; ground + below knee (1+1) x 5 @ 65-70%
B.  Behind the neck split jerk x  2 x 4 sets @ 75% of regular jerk
C.  Front Squat x 10 reps @ 60-65% of max x 3 sets
+
3 rounds
25 GHD si tups
5 C&J  @185
4 MU
3 deficit HSPU @ 6”

A. Done at 145, no misses 
B. 170-175-180-185....cleaned from the ground. 
C. Done at 175, cleaned from ground. All reps fast/consecutive 
+
Conditioning. phone timer died on me. Since I did in a parking lot I had to modify. 
3 rounds
5 C&J  @185
4 MU


Good training day. Left early for family vacation so I did this in a parking lot. I just cut out the GHD's and the HSPU since I had no where to do them and besides my two biggest weaknesses are heavy weights and MU's. For the MU's I hung them from a low basketball hoop and had to do false-grip with very minimal kip. For some reason it actually felt better then the no false grip. All my MU were unbroken.

Sunday
A.  DL; 90% x 1 x 2, 80% x 2 x 2
B.  Push Press - 3 attempts for a tough set of 5 reps
C.  GH raises x 8-10 x 3
+
100m sprint @ max effort
rest time = 7x work time
x10 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment