Sunday
A. Snatch; 80% x 3 singles x 4 sets
B. Back Squat x 3 reps @ 80% x 8 sets - rest 90 seconds
C. Snatch grip behind the neck push press x 3 x 5 @ 75% of snatch… hold 2 sec. OH for each rep
A. 155-155-160-160....1 miss on the first rep at 160, still got all 3
B. done at 250....no belt or sleeves, didn't feel to bad
C. Done at 150
Monday
A. Muscle Snatch + high hang snatch (3+2) x 5 sets - light weight - go off feel here
B. Power Clean + Jerk; 80-85% x 2 singles x 5 sets
C. Snatch grip RDL x 5 x 3 @ 80% of snatch
+
10 minutes
1 strict MU
2 strict HSPU
3 strict T2B
20 ft. handstand walk
A. 65-75-85-95-105
B. 185-195-200-205-205
C. Done at 155
+
9 rds + 1 mu + 2 hspu....I didn't do t2b. I am up in the air about them. We can chat sometime On that one.
Tuesday
A. Drop snatch; 55% x 3 x 3 sets
B. 1 1/4 FS @75% of clean x 4 x 4 sets
C. Clean grip DL + clean pull @ 90% of clean (5+5) x 3
A. 95-100-105
B. done at 185
C. Done at 225
Wednesday off
Thursday
A. snatch, ground + from pause @ knee (1+1`) @ 70% x 5 sets
B. FS @ 83% x 3 x 6 sets
+
4 rounds - 80% effort
15 CTB pull ups
15 HPC @ 95#
15 S2O @ 95#
15 pull ups
15 wall balls, 24#
rest 4 minutes bt. rounds.. switch up order each time and keep times the same
A. 135-140-145-145-145
B. Done at 225....Its funny I felt pretty run down today but these squats felt super light/fast
+
1. 2:29
2. 2:59
3. 3:30
4. 3:59
Pull-ups completely blew up.
Friday
A. Push Press x 3 x 5 @ 50% of jerk
B. Power Jerk x 3 x 4 @ 70% of jerk
C. Snatch grip RDL x 5 x 3 @ 80%
Wasn't able to get this one in. Unexpected work duties came up.
Sunday
21-15-9:
OHS, 115
Evil wheel
7:10
My 66 year old dad has been doing cross fit with my 17 year old sister for the last few months and has been wanting me to go workout with him sometime. This was the gyms WOD for today so I took part in. Its pretty funny I have been doing cross fit for almost 7 years and I think this was my first class I have ever taken part in. Looking forward to kicking it up a notch next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment