5.25- 5.31
Sunday
Sunday
A.
Snatch pull + snatch - build up to tough hit in 4 attempts
B.
BS; 3.1.1.3 rest as needed
C.
10 minute EMom - 2 burpee MU
A. 155-165-170-175....felt good, no misses.
B. 265-285-290-275....everything felt real light
C. Done....each set took 12-13 seconds.
The only thing I am thinking for each training session with my lifting is kaizen.
A. 155-165-170-175....felt good, no misses.
B. 265-285-290-275....everything felt real light
C. Done....each set took 12-13 seconds.
The only thing I am thinking for each training session with my lifting is kaizen.
Monday
A.1
DL x 1 x 5, rest 90 seconds
A.2
Strict press x 3 x 5, rest 90 seconds
B.
PC + FS + jerk - building over 3 attempts
C.
Strict HSpu - 8 minutes amrap of 3 UB
A.1 335-345-355-365-370....double overhand grip
A.2 125-135-135-135-135
B. 195-210-220x
C. 4-4-3-2-3-2-2-2 = 22 total....breakdown per minute
Time has been perfect on training, I am able to get in warm-up, train, and cool down properly with in an hour.
Time has been perfect on training, I am able to get in warm-up, train, and cool down properly with in an hour.
Tuesday
A.
High Hang Snatch - building EmOm x 8
B.
Paused BS; 22x1 x 3 x 3
+
5
minute amrap
10
CTB pull ups
10
burpee box jumps, 30”
A. 135-145-155-165-170-175-180....I think this may be a PR from the hang
B. 225-245-255(1)
+
4 rds
Kaizen on the snatch. My cue on the snatch was toes and bar up the body, I think that may be the two things I need.
A. 135-145-155-165-170-175-180....I think this may be a PR from the hang
B. 225-245-255(1)
+
4 rds
Kaizen on the snatch. My cue on the snatch was toes and bar up the body, I think that may be the two things I need.
Wednesday
off
Thursday
A.
Snatch pull + PS + Snatch; 70% x 2, 75% x 3
B.
Clean + Hpc + FS - build to HS over 3 attempts
C.
Weighted pull up 3.2.1.3.2.1 - rest 60 seconds
A. 135-135-145-155-155
B. 220
C. 45-50-55-55-60-65.... All very easy, heavier next time
Toes/bar up body is cue on snatch!
Friday
40
minute steady run or row 50% effort
Ran for the entire time, breathing was fine. Did this at night with both dogs through Boson.
Ran for the entire time, breathing was fine. Did this at night with both dogs through Boson.
Saturday
off
No comments:
Post a Comment